Delpham is a subcontractor for pharmaceutical manufacturing consisting of eight manufacturing plants in France and Belgium.
At the HQ and reporting to the global Chief Operation Officer: responsible for IT activities, projects and new investments in the group, for both network infrastructure and information systems for an annual budget of 2M€
- Managing corporate service providers and responsible for IT corporate project delivery : WAN and infrastructure system providers, SAP application maintenance, hosting services, IT equipment suppliers and licenses acquisitions for the group (Microsoft, Oracle, SAP) to ensure that services are meeting SLA standards.
- Ensuring that IT operation functions in a quality controlled environment in each processing plant and supports business needs.
- Leading steering committees
- Supervising local IT teams in the plants (24 people): technical advices for critical issues, local IT investments validation
- Guarantying day-to-day support to VIP end-users in Delpharm Holding.
- Created of a core model for software applications in each production site
- Defined corporate business processes managed by SAP aiming at creating an functionally optimized functionally and an operationally harmonized core model to be deployed in future plants.
- Set up of a network of SAP key-users and of change control procedures changes.
- Successfully integrated 3 new plants acquired from big pharmaceutical companies within 12 months: logical and physical split of networks, deployment and implementation of SAP and B2B interfaces with the introduction of a new EDI platform, migration of application softwares including the validation of GxP processes.
- Efficiently lead the migration of the group infrastructure (Active Directory, Exchange email services) to adapt it to the new configuration of sites, and redefined the organization and perimeter of the outsourced maintenance with an optimization of 35% of monthly costs.
- Promoted the definition of a DRP in each plant and optimized the DRP of the SAP datacenter